i still read your old messages
i still havent cut my hair
and i still go to that place
that we were supposed to go
thinking about the things i want to say
when its late
and i am alone
and i think about when i saw you
driving past me
in the most unexpected place
i wonder if you saw me too
just didnt know what to say
i kept it to myself
and i assume you would did the same
the longer this continues
the more everything else fades
everyone thinks im crazy
taking meaning from things
that may have nothing to do with me
but if it is madness to try to fight for something
that makes you smile without understanding
that confuses your perception of everything
then im willing to bear the name
its a gift that you have
to make someone feel this way
without even a complete sentence
the shortest messages
with such intelligence
putting everything i could ever write to shame
A relationship is like a house
If a lightbulb goes out, you don’t buy a new house, you just change the lightbulb.
Unless that house is a lying whore
Then you burn the fucker to the ground and buy a better house with lights that you can fucking count on.
This took the best possible turn.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Describe yourself on anon and I’ll say if I’d date you.
Age, gender, height, eye and hair color, then tell me what your favorite something (hobby, class, music, etc) and what kind of date you want me to take you on.